DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Cool Member
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just joined Dish last week. I was told over the phone that I would receive 50 dollars on my next bill and my parents would get 5 off until 50 was reached. My question is on the website it says my account is 0.00. I am used to Direct where they would have a credit sitting there to show how much they owed you. Should I call or just wait until the bill. Thanks.

·
Icon
678 Posts
The website wont show the credit sitting there, so you wont see anything like -50.00$

If i remember correctly you wont see an indication of a credit until the statement generates and its located in there.

·
Hall Of Fame
1,984 Posts
Wait, did your parents hook you up with a ClubDish referral card/number? If done after the fact, you should see that credit balance online after a day, if they had to do a manual credit. Otherwise, you would have had to pay $50 less on the first bill.

·
Godfather
359 Posts
Just made my first "referral" (someone here knows who)
OK-I understand that it takes a while for the $5 credits to kick in (if they do at all), but how long should it take for the PPV credits to appear (since like I say it was my first referral)? Are they also a few months down the road or after activation by the 'friend'?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.