DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Legend
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else experiencing major audio issues on Breaking Bad this evening? Both of my receivers are having the same problem.

Posted to DirecTV on Facebook and the audio was fixed a couple minutes later.

· AllStar
56 Posts
Came here looking for this. I DVRd it and just started watching after finishing watching season 4 on blu-ray yesterday and watching season 5 episode 1 tonite. Was finally gonna be caught up! Then the audio problems tonite...argh! I stopped watching and set the DVR to record the 1:10 AM showing. So the audio clears up a few minutes in? I'll give it a shot again.

This has become one of my favorite shows of all time!

· Godfather
405 Posts
I recorded this episode and was watching tonight via Slingbox. I thought maybe there was an issue with my connection here in my hotel as the internet connectivity here is hit and miss.

I too finally got caught up and it is truly a great show.

· Legend
261 Posts
I turned on closed captioning just to get thru the first few minutes. Thankfully, it did not last long. I knew when all 4 DVR's had the same issue it was a transmission issue. Yes, I record Breaking Bad on 4 DVR's. It is THAT important, lol.

· Legend
204 Posts
This has happened before, last year, with the 5.1 channels rerouted and some not on at all on AMC

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.