DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Hall Of Fame
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, anyone out here watch it?

I watch it, although I tend to get behind, especially with the Olympics right now.

· Hall Of Fame
2,535 Posts
We've watched little bits and pieces, but there's just such a distinct lack of TALENT that I have trouble watching more than a few minutes at a time.

Some of the acts they let go through are just absolutely ridiculous.

We may try watching more when it gets down to smaller numbers., but I don't know how long we'll last. This one just doens't have the appeal of some of the other talent shows.

· Icon
895 Posts
I watch it. Some of the stories are kind of cool to hear.

There are times I don't like it though. Seeing people get through even though they forget the words to a song or they have neat costumes.

One thing I have to ask is why they put so many dance groups through? There must be 6 or 7 yet they send home a singer because they feel like two competitors are alike.

· Godfather
314 Posts
I record it and watch portions of it and skip the rest. Some of the storys that people have are interesting. Some of the lackluster so called talent they let through kills me. I watched "Can You Duet" and it had much better talent and really good singers and I don't like very many musical shows.

· Hall Of Fame
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, it is on break till the Olympics are over.

I thought the winner last year was great!

· Hall Of Fame
1,262 Posts
We don't watch it but the "Tapping Dads" are from a dance school in our town. They started their tapping just to do a father-daughter thing at the school and then enjoyed it so much that they've kept it up. From what I've heard they keep having to get their tuxes taken in because they're losing so much weight practicing!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.