DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
AllStar
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just watching the show in its usual spot on the History Channel in HD when they started to explain that it was the last episode of Ancient Aliens before moving to its new home on H2, which of course just happens to be only in SD on Dtv, very upset by this news

·
Geek til I die
9,821 Posts
dpeters11 said:
Maybe H2 is one of the ones coming soon.
Well, it ticks me off when a company owns two or more stations, negotiates with DirecTv (or Dish or cable) to carry their channel in HD, then when the contract is signed, they turn that channel into a reality channel, and move the HD shows to their second or third channel, which is in SD, so they can try to extract more HD fee's.

·
Legend
151 Posts
Davenlr said:
Well, it ticks me off when a company owns two or more stations, negotiates with DirecTv (or Dish or cable) to carry their channel in HD, then when the contract is signed, they turn that channel into a reality channel, and move the HD shows to their second or third channel, which is in SD, so they can try to extract more HD fee's.
Wait a minute. You think Ancient Aliens is a true history show and not just another reality show? :confused:

It should be shown on Bravo or G4.

·
Hall Of Fame
8,489 Posts
MCHuf said:
You think Ancient Aliens is a true history show and not just another reality show? :confused:
You tell me how Neanderthals barely out of the cave built the Pyramid of Giza and the other Pyramids along with the Pyramids in Central America and South America along with hundreds of other sites that can't be done today even with laser beams.

Perhaps it is Not only about History but also about the Near Future as in Dec. 21st, 2012!!! ;)

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.