DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Icon
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had another strange occurence last night. Yellow record light was on, but nothing is showing as recording in My VOD. CSI wasn't showing with a red "R" in the guide either. I went to view live and then hit record and it appeared to start recording. However, when I went back to play it, I got the BSOD.

· Hall Of Fame
1,079 Posts
dervari said:
Had another strange occurence last night. Yellow record light was on, but nothing is showing as recording in My VOD. CSI wasn't showing with a red "R" in the guide either. I went to view live and then hit record and it appeared to start recording. However, when I went back to play it, I got the BSOD.
See http://www.dbstalk.com/showpost.php?p=720767&postcount=24

I think you may of interrupted the Partial bug in process.

· Cool Member
12 Posts
Is this bug different from the "canceled" bug in my History list? I didn't get Lost last week and I didn't get Battlestar Galactica the week before that. In both cases, no one was home to interfere with anything, the series link had worked perfectly in prior weeks, and I have run a full reformat and software download in the past 4 weeks. I have the series links set to record all reruns just in case D* misdescribes/miscodes a new show as a repeat. But, for whatever reason, the HR20 decides on its own to cancel certain recording that are otherwise all set to go in my Program List. Argh.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.