DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Legend
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings All Knowing DBSTalk People,
Is the cost of the HD package per account or per HD receiver/HDDVR? I'm asking because I already have the HD package. But I want to upgrade an R-15 in our bedroom to a HR21. I currently have a HR21 in the living room. So the question is, besides the cost of the equipment, will my monthly bill go up?

· Super Moderator
12,438 Posts
If you will be deactivating the R15, check an see if it is the primary receiver on your account. If it is, be very careful when you make the change or you are subject to lose any grandfathered status you might have (e.g., DVR included in Premier, etc.)

Carl

· Legend
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
carl6 said:
If you will be deactivating the R15, check an see if it is the primary receiver on your account. If it is, be very careful when you make the change or you are subject to lose any grandfathered status you might have (e.g., DVR included in Premier, etc.)

Carl
Thanks for the replies. I thought the bill would stay the same. Just wanted to be sure. (Have to keep the wife happy:D )

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.