DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Icon
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm at the end of my "new customer" nfl st promo and wanted to know if there are any good promos going on?? i know back in june there was a post up here about hbo, and max free for 3 months. and i know D* has a lot of good new customer promo going on like starz or sho free for a year.

are there any know promos for current customer or should i just call retention one day and see what they can offer me??

thanks.

·
Hall Of Fame
5,580 Posts
As a"NEW" customer of about 4 mo. there are no promotions for you except selecting the programming package you want for the balance of your contract.

·
Icon
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^^i have been a D* customer for like 5 years now.

but when i had my last DVR in SEPT installed the installer accidently switched my programing package to the NEW CUSTOMER NFLST PACKAGE just like i have below in my signature.

my old package was in june
TC $44.99
HBO$12
Max free for 3mon $11...-$11
sports pack $10
DVR $5.99
2nd rec $4.99
3rd rec $4.99

i still have a statment from when i was a NEW CUSTOMER and had the NFL ST offer in 2001... it was $45.75 back then and not $69.99

but back to my question i just wanted to know if any one knew any current promos on hbo or any thing.

thanks tho.

Attachments

·
Godfather
439 Posts
You can still call customer service, indicate to them you are dropping everything down to just Total Choice or Total Choice Plus, and they can see if there are any current customer promos they can set you up with (even if it is just HBO/Cinemax with Cinemax free for 3 months)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.