DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Hall Of Fame
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BruinsHockey08 said:
They did for baseball, just check when the season starts, they didn't advertise it for MLB E I until like a day or two before the preview, so once again that's poor marketing by DTV
Thanks, I was on cable last year and they do a better job of letting you know.

·
Legend
123 Posts
I had cable last year to, I have been learning things as I go along also, but you can pretty much go by the cable schedule for the leagues that are offered by all cable/satillite providers. I was upset with the fact that Sunday Ticket didn't have a free preview.

·
Godfather
440 Posts
BruinsHockey08 said:
I had cable last year to, I have been learning things as I go along also, but you can pretty much go by the cable schedule for the leagues that are offered by all cable/satillite providers. I was upset with the fact that Sunday Ticket didn't have a free preview.
Week 1 was a free preview for both ST and Superfan.

·
Godfather
325 Posts
NHL Network has been coming in the last couple of days so I assume that even though there haven't been any games yet, that the free preview has technically begun. (I have Total Choice, not Choice Xtra which is where NHLN usually is.)

·
Hall Of Fame
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was scheduling some games to record and have confirmed that D* will have a free preview of NHLCI thru 10/15. I pulled up a game in the guide and pressed Info and it has a blurb about the free preview.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.