DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
AllStar
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone... I'm about to sign up with E* and when I called them up, I asked for two of their ViP622's, cause I'm so used to having DVR on both of my TV's. But CSR told me I can only have one. ViP622 and ViP211 were what he offered. Anybody here having more than one 622?

·
Hall Of Fame
2,114 Posts
There is only a problem LEASING the 2nd 622. If you are willing to purchase the 2nd, DISH is fine with two.

I don't even have one 622, but people have been able to get more than one a variety of ways. Usually, they are existing customers. Those with a prior 921/942 got special treatment. I've seen reports from people that aren't able to get two as a new sub, but soon after the first is installed and they are an existing customer, they were able to order the 2nd. It is two installs, but no price difference. You might try asking the CSR how long you would have to wait if you just got one to qualify for an existing customer upgrade to lease the 2nd.

If that doesn't get you anywhere, I'd try sending an email to CEO <at> echostar.com saying you'd like to sign up for two 622s at $199 each.

·
Godfather/Supporter
1,436 Posts
I have 2 leased.

But I have been with them forever and have always had a >$100 bill each month plus I owned (2) 921's that I traded in on 2 leased 622's. It can be done but not always it seems.

·
Hall Of Fame/Supporter
2,143 Posts
You can have two leased ViP622 receivers. You may have to go through the escalation team to get the second one authorized. If you already have a leased receiver other than the 622 then you can only have one. You can have a total of six receivers on your residential account if you wish to purchase.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.