DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Legend
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thursday night is a busy night for the HR20 in our home... With Series links for "Survivor, Ugly Betty at 8:00pm CSI, Grey's Anatomy at 9:00pm and Shark at 10:00. (All MPEG4 locals in LA) By the time we sat down to watch TV it was about 8:25pm. My wife asked if we could watch "Ugly Betty" from the beginning so I did what I always did with the Tivo DVR - I went into "My Playlist" and started the show over, FF thru the commercials till we caught up. At the first set of commercials the HR20 would not respond to the remote at all, Locked up! To keep the peace, I just let "Betty" finish and figure out what happen later. After about 25min of trying all the helpful advice you guys provide, I finally hit the "reset" figuring I was gonna lose "CSI" and "Grey's Anatomy. What I found was that the HR20 kept recording both shows! The 8:00pm shows - "Survivor" and "Ugly Betty" were both 1hr 27min. long! It just kept on recording till I hit the "reset" including the beginning of the "2" shows scheduled to start at 9:00pm.( "CSI" and "Grey's Anatomy") immediately after the reboot, they started recording as partials.
Sorry this is so long. I just thought it should be thoroughly documented.

·
3 Posts
My wife was recording Grey's last night and the record light was on with the "R" next to it in the guide. When she went to watch it it wasn't in the playlist, not even as a partial. I haven't reset it yet so I guess we'll see.

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,090 Posts
Saw your post this morning, and added it to the list of reported issues with the next software version.

It has happened on previous versions.

·
Legend
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you Earl...

·
Icon
777 Posts
Here's a pic of what I saw when it happend. Obviously the show on the screen is NOT Dancing w/The Stars. :) Note that the bottom timestamp is 1:03.

·
Icon
650 Posts
soccercoach61 said:
That's not Emmitt Smith??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :eek2: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That is a scene from Lost

·
Legend
101 Posts
dervari said:
Here's a pic of what I saw when it happend. Obviously the show on the screen is NOT Dancing w/The Stars. :) Note that the bottom timestamp is 1:03.

Please tell me you were trying to record Lost, and NOT Dancing With the Stars! :lol:

--Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.