DBSTalk Forum banner
3361 - 3362 of 3362 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Nice I keep reading about this "all included " package i may need to call

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
All Included packages were introduced by AT&T for D* and U-Verse shortly after acquiring D*. All versions of the "All Included" packages include Advanced Receiver Services HD, Advance Receiver Services DVR and Whole Home DVR. Depending on the date you established service or returned (accepted a Winback deal) determines what variation of "All Included" you have.

AT&T previously offered versions that included 4 receivers (during 2016 & 2017) then two receivers (during 2016). The current version (1 receiver) has been in place since the end of 2017. All new customers since 2016 (or those who accepted a Winback deal) are on some variation of the "All Included" package structure.

The Winback department is the only group that can transition customers to "All Included" packages since the Winback offers are similar to new customer offers.

Reactions: harsh

·
Registered
1 Posts
I called today the first person I talked to had nothing available, said he could take me to retentions. They were great, they gave me 45 off a month for 12 months(had a 55 off per month expire last month)and I got Sunday Ticket Max free for the year. Also noticed they had signed me to a two year contract when I had to have a DVR replaced that was breaking and all they could send me was a mini but that was not an upgrade it was a replacement. Took a long time but they removed the contract off my account.

3361 - 3362 of 3362 Posts