DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Geek til I die
9,821 Posts
Coming in here in Arkansas. Currently transmitting on Sat C (110) on transponder 12, DTV channel 73

·
Godfather
336 Posts
Had the same problem last night. I called and D* told me it will take up to 20 mins. to populate after a reset. Sure thing they started poping in with in 10 mins.

·
Geek til I die
9,821 Posts
Are you talking about the guide data? I thought he was saying he could not receive the channel at all, even by typing "73" on the remote.

·
Banned
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Still out, some of my transponders out, did a sys check, two sats failed, all my MPEG2s but some transponders coming in, bad multiswitch, gotta be, DTV coming out free of charge to swap it out Wed. afternooon. That should do it.

·
Geek til I die
9,821 Posts
Alot of multiswitches use external power. Find the multiswitch, and see if its got a power cord running to it, and make sure the plug is still plugged into an active outlet. Might just be turned off. I think they pass 101 even if they are unplugged, but cant switch the 22khz over to SAT B/C.

·
Banned
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Davenlr said:
Alot of multiswitches use external power. Find the multiswitch, and see if its got a power cord running to it, and make sure the plug is still plugged into an active outlet. Might just be turned off. I think they pass 101 even if they are unplugged, but cant switch the 22khz over to SAT B/C.
99/9% sure mine not plugged in to anything, is there still something to turn on or should I just keep the tech appointment and have them swap it out since I am not sure where in the attic it is, I don;t even know what it looks like.

·
Godfather
358 Posts
Had the same problem with the HR10 after the update. One was OK. The other had no HD channels except for 80 & 82. Called D*, they are sending a new unit. Seems the update screwed up some tuners.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.