DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
DBSTalk Club Member
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if anyone else had this happen Sunday or my box became possessed. I have a series link set up for Home Makeover Extreme Edition that my HR 20 has recorded faithfully until this week. For whatever reason, this week it said "nothing scheduled" in the prioritizer even though the show appeared in the guide.

Did it work correctly for anyone else?

Paul

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,090 Posts
Hmm... don't know..
I'll have to check when I get home tonight.

·
Legend
138 Posts
Mine didn't due to a conflict with NFL I had set. I noticed it at the end of the game and so cancelled the NFL game on ST and it popped in. If you setup a recording of the late NFL games they are sch until 8:30 EDT to make sure if game goes to OT they catch the whole game.

·
DBSTalk Club Member
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay. At the very least, that tells me it wasn't widespread. Hmmmm... I may need to do a small animal sacrifice in front of my machine tonight. :)

Paul

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,090 Posts
pecocus said:
Okay. At the very least, that tells me it wasn't widespread. Hmmmm... I may need to do a small animal sacrifice in front of my machine tonight. :)

Paul
Yah could just sacrafice your football team.... ;)
(sorry that was a low blow)

·
DBSTalk Club Member
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Earl Bonovich said:
Yah could just sacrafice your football team.... ;)
(sorry that was a low blow)
LOL... don't need to, your stinkin' Bears did it last week! Who knew I was going to have to hate a team that (at one time) had Dick Butkus and Walter Payton?!?

Oh well... we'll get our revenge in the NFC Championship. :p :evilgrin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.