DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Hall Of Fame
4,992 Posts
I am getting both 380 and 390 today.

· Rescued Racers Live Here
982 Posts
Interesting...I'm getting the 4 major east coast SD feeds, but the others give the expected 721 error (I already get the west coast feeds since I'm in the LA dma right now)

· Hall Of Fame
4,992 Posts
Yep it is on here in Oklahoma as well.

· Hall Of Fame
4,992 Posts
HDinMA said:
Ok, now I'm p!ssed. The only reason I upgraded and ordered Sunday Ticket is because they unplugged CBSHD 80. Now, it's up again.

WTF?

And of course I can't get a refund on ST now. :mad:
I have seen these channels on at random but they are not staying on constantly. Check in a few hours or in the morning and I bet they go away.

· AllStar
91 Posts
joshjr said:
I have seen these channels on at random but they are not staying on constantly. Check in a few hours or in the morning and I bet they go away.
That is exactly what happened. I was getting 80 and 86 (ABC) and then suddenly both went out. I used to get 80 and 88 (FOX), so I was a bit surprised to see 86 showing up..

· AllStar
91 Posts
I too have been getting CBSE 80 and ABCE 86 - Texas. They seem to go off at 10PM (Central Time) when the local news comes on for the past two nights. Maybe they are experimenting with transmitting national programming only. I don't know what time they come on in the morning or if they stay on all day until 10PM.

· Hall Of Fame
4,992 Posts
Mightyram said:
I too have been getting CBSE 80 and ABCE 86 - Texas. They seem to go off at 10PM (Central Time) when the local news comes on for the past two nights. Maybe they are experimenting with transmitting national programming only. I don't know what time they come on in the morning or if they stay on all day until 10PM.
I will check them at around 9am when I get home to see if they are still on. They were on when I left.

· Hall Of Fame
4,992 Posts
joshjr said:
I will check them at around 9am when I get home to see if they are still on. They were on when I left.
Channel 86 is still on this morning but not 80.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.