DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was just looking around on my account on directv.com and looked at my past orders/installations. I only have 3 (which is correct), but 2 are really messed up:

Problems with the first one:
Says I got the HDDVR for free, which I did not, got it for $99 as the total line reflects. Also says that the install was cancelled, which it was not cause its what I am using right now :lol:

Problems with second one:
Says I got it for free again, when in reality I paid $99 again, total is correct in reflecting this. Also says that it is unscheduled?

I guess the main reason for asking is I am wondering if this looks bad on my account (aka, like I got free equipment or bad install) when in reality I didnt!

·
Hall Of Fame
4,266 Posts
Yeah, several of my past orders that were actually installed and working are listed as cancelled. I figured maybe it was just a data entry error either by the HSP or D* after the install was done. Since the equipment shows up correctly in My Setup and (of course!) they are charging me the lease fees, I don’t worry about it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.