DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Godfather/Supporter
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friday brings the opening of a movie that I have been waiting for since last summer. Windtalkers starring Nicholas Cage. I can't wait to see it.

Of course my kids are dying to see Scooby Doo which also opens Friday. Looks like I am going to be spending time in the theatre this weekend!:rolleyes:

·
Icon/Supporter
873 Posts
There's this movie that's coming out (I don't remember the exact title, but it was "Bourne" something) that sounds interesting. It's about an assassin (?not sure?) that has amnesia. If I go to the movies this weekend then I'll probably be seeing that.

·
Arcane Movie Trivia King
1,806 Posts
is bourne coming out this weekend????

·
Damn you woman!
5,205 Posts
My wife wants to see Scooby-Doo. I don't know what I am going to do. I "owe" here a movie from seeing "Black Hawk Down'. I guess I can only hope its short. :shrug:

·
Banned
11,498 Posts
I've never been big on theaters, but I like my basic HT in my bedroom. Im gonna Windtalkers in a few months when its on DVD. Looks like a good movie!

·
Arcane Movie Trivia King
1,806 Posts
don't forget to take your scooby snacks , james...

·
Arcane Movie Trivia King
1,806 Posts
just got back from the bourne identity and i must say-a crackerjack entertainment(i enjoy this kind of thriller when made well done over any spidey or star wars flick any day of the week)

·
Godfather/Supporter
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just tried to go see Scooby Doo but they were sold out so I bought ticket for tomorrow, boy was my daughter dissappointed

·
Arcane Movie Trivia King
1,806 Posts
y'know, john-if your paitient, scooby should be in the dollar theatres by the middle of july...

·
Godfather/Supporter
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by jrjcd
y'know, john-if your paitient, scooby should be in the dollar theatres by the middle of july...
Around here the dollar theatre is so roach infested, I guess that is why I collect DVD's

·
Arcane Movie Trivia King
1,806 Posts
too bad-we have a very nice clean dollar theatre(the only thing it doesn't have is stadium seating)over here......

·
Arcane Movie Trivia King
1,806 Posts
the more i think about it, the more i like the bourne identity and can't recommend it enough...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts