DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Legend
192 Posts
spidey said:
What have you been told, when didi you sign up, any idea what the stock in area looks like?
I bought one from circuitcity.com and had D* reimburse me for the cost. Ironically the guy who came to do the install actually had an HR20 on his truck. This was all at the beginning of November.

·
2 Posts
I just got on the list Tuesday after getting the retention folks to give me the HR20 for $50 and $10 off my bill for a year. How long have you been waiting?

·
Hall Of Fame
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
schiffyliffer said:
I just got on the list Tuesday after getting the retention folks to give me the HR20 for $50 and $10 off my bill for a year. How long have you been waiting?
I am not waiting just a buddy is getting a H20 in dec and really wanted a HR20 instead. es being told blanket not avail by the CSRs

·
2 Posts
DTV called and left a voice mail at home that the HR20's are in. That is two days after I signed up on the list. I called for installation and the earliest they could install was December 13th. I scheduled for the 16th 8-12am.

·
Godfather
314 Posts
I would recommend looking online at BestBuy.com and CircuitCity.com. At CC they have an option to get notified when they are available which works well (I used it but had already bought by the time they notified me). BB doesn't have that feature, but does an excellent job of keeping in store stock in line with what they say on their site.

I ended up getting mine at the Best Buy on Capital Blvd. At the time, they had many available. Looks like they don't have any right now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.