DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
AllStar
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. This question might be answered by us going out and checking the Dish, but I thought I would ask anyway.

As of last night, all signals were fine. This morning 110 is completely gone, 119 is fine. We did have some rain yesterday, but not even the Encore channels are showing up in the guide. Im just wondering if anyone else has this problem.

I cant go outside and check the dish right now, this will have to be done when hubby is home. I was just curious.

Thanks all

·
AllStar
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I did an install and it locked 110 this time, but the signal is pretty low. We will have to check the dish later, but its pointless considering we have forecasted rain on the way.

Thanks

·
Banned
6,968 Posts
Hi Nyte_Eyes :hi:

Sounds like when your out checking your dish you may want to check your connections and make sure they are water tight. You can use Silicone caulk to give them a nice tight seal.

Let us know how you make out.

·
AllStar
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My guess would be that the Dish has prolly moved a bit. We are in an apartment so it cant be attached to the building. As I said before, we will check all of this a little later. Might as well not get too bothered since its going to rain later.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.