DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
1960'S NOSTALGIA
213 Posts
Don't know the price of a used HR210-250 on EBay or elsewhere but I have one I will sell for $150.00 if anyone is interested...has about 30 movies, all PG or PG13
that are inside anyone can either play or download...:

·
Hall Of Fame
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cmoss5 said:
Don't know the price of a used HR210-250 on EBay or elsewhere but I have one I will sell for $150.00 if anyone is interested...has about 30 movies, all PG or PG13
that are inside anyone can either play or download...:
Looks like they are going for 10 bucks on e-bay right now - EDIT: WRONG - there is a coupon for 10 bucks

Did you get my PM?

·
Mentor
47 Posts
videojanitor said:
I sold one on eBay in late December. Got $400 for it (the "Buy It Now" price) in a matter of hours.
I sold one of my three HR10s on ebay last week for $425 using the Buy It Now feature. The demand is still very high.

I cried as I shipped away...had many good times together....rarely, if ever, let me down. :heart:

Dear Lord,

Please whack some sense into the folks at DirecTV...they had such a good thing going with TiVo. Even a company as despised as Comcast sees the light...I've tried to like the new DVR...I've given it so many chances...am I being punished for spending my Sunday's watching the Sunday Ticket package instead of going to church? Is that it?!? Don't force me to consider going back to cable...please!

Amen

excuse my rant folks, I just tried to play an epsiode of The Apprentice from my HR20, but instead of Trump, all I got was the dreaded black screen.

·
Godfather
343 Posts
Slow market down here, I got mine in the paper for 500...no offers, in fact not even a phone call. :nono: If someone would call they would be surprised what they could actually buy it for, locally, because I don't want to deal with shipping and stuff.....

I lothe fleabay but it might be the only choice....:grin:

·
Godfather
343 Posts
I have friends that do Ebay that will sell it for me, all I have to do is ask. But I will look into that, yessir. Thanks.

·
Icon
808 Posts
That's about what I'd expect from Weaknees. He's known for price gouging, yet people gladly pay his ridiculous prices. He'll keep on charging high prices as long as people are dumb enough to keep paying them.

·
Icon
632 Posts
newsposter said:
i still am shocked that they are 1300 new now

http://www.weaknees.com/hd-tivo.php

insane
WOW! I had no idea.

OMPLETE DirecTV HR10-250 HD TiVo
30 Hours of HD Recording Time, 200 Hours of SD Recording Time. Six Months Parts and Labor warranty from weaKnees. Refurbished.
$1199.00 - IN STOCK! FREE SHIPPING!*

COMPLETE DirecTV HR10-250 HD TiVo Expanded! 63 Hours of HD Recording Time, 427 Hours of SD Recording Time. Six Months Parts and Labor warranty from weaKnees. Refurbished.
$1449.00 - IN STOCK! FREE SHIPPING! Includes installed TwinBreeze G2 and Advanced Cooling Pak.*

COMPLETE DirecTV HR10-250 HD TiVo Expanded! 77 Hours of HD Recording Time, 515 Hours of SD Recording Time. Six Months Parts and Labor warranty from weaKnees. Refurbished.
$1649.00 - IN STOCK! FREE SHIPPING! Includes installed TwinBreeze G2 and Advanced Cooling Pak.*

COMPLETE DirecTV HR10-250 HD TiVo Expanded! 103 Hours of HD Recording Time, 693 Hours of SD Recording Time. Six Months Parts and Labor warranty from weaKnees. Refurbished.
$1949.00 - IN STOCK! FREE SHIPPING! Includes installed TwinBreeze G2 and Advanced Cooling Pak.*

COMPLETE DirecTV HR10-250 HD TiVo Expanded! 130 Hours of HD Recording Time, 870 Hours of SD Recording Time. Six Months Parts and Labor warranty from weaKnees. Includes One Terabyte of storage! Refurbished.
$2049.00 - IN STOCK! FREE SHIPPING! Includes installed TwinBreeze G2 and Advanced Cooling Pak.*

COMPLETE DirecTV HR10-250 HD TiVo Expanded! 200 Hours of HD Recording Time, 1300 Hours of SD Recording Time. Six Months Parts and Labor warranty from weaKnees. Refurbished. Includes two Seagate 750 GB hard drives!
$2399.00 - IN STOCK! FREE SHIPPING! Includes installed TwinBreeze G2 and Advanced Cooling Pak.*

DIRECTV HR20-700 (High Definition DirecTV DVRs - does NOT run the TiVo operating system)

HR20-700 DVR Units for use with DirecTV

COMPLETE DirecTV HR20-700 HD DVR (does NOT have TiVo)
30 Hours of HD Recording Time, 200 Hours of SD Recording Time. One Year Parts and Labor Manufacturer Warranty.
$329.00 - IN STOCK! FREE SHIPPING!*

Only 329.00 for the HR20

WOW just WOW!!

·
Icon
770 Posts
$1300 for a non-expanded HR10 is just unconscionable. Truly a ripoff.

And the HR20 for $329! DirecTV sells them for $299 and only someone who has absolutely no bargaining skills would pay that much!

·
Icon
914 Posts
TomF said:
And they are not even new!

·
Beware the Attack Basset
24,461 Posts
TomF said:
Makes the S3 TiVo look pretty darn good; especially since they will have similar HD capability in a year or so (except that the HR10 has no QAM tuner).

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.