DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Icon
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Checked my email to see 45 "Your AT&T forgot User ID request" emails came in from 12:51 to 1:11. Anybody else get these? Either a bug on AT&Ts side or hack attempts.

EDIT: actually still getting them.

·
Icon
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Supposedly reached someone who said they were aware of the issue and said it was due to a "system enhancement" going on.

Of course, it took speaking to 3 other people who had no clue what I was even talking about :rolleyes: .

·
Cool Member
27 Posts
Supposedly reached someone who said they were aware of the issue and said it was due to a "system enhancement" going on.

Of course, it took speaking to 3 other people who had no clue what I was even talking about :rolleyes: .
I just love at&t system enhancements! LMAO 🤣

·
Legend
390 Posts
are you sure they were from AT&T and not a random scammer email account.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

·
Icon
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
are you sure they were from AT&T and not a random scammer email account.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk
lol. I always wonder who falls for those? they're always filled with typos and weird punctuation and spacing and grammar issues. I wouldn't click on anything that says "YUOR ACCCCOUNT B.A.N.K.O.F.A.M.ER.I.CA NEED UNLOCK CLICK NOW!" which is pretty much what every one of the looks like.

·
1,359 Posts
lol. I always wonder who falls for those? they're always filled with typos and weird punctuation and spacing and grammar issues. I wouldn't click on anything that says "YUOR ACCCCOUNT B.A.N.K.O.F.A.M.ER.I.CA NEED UNLOCK CLICK NOW!" which is pretty much what every one of the looks like.
the kicker is when they start asking for gift cards :LOL: :D :rolleyes::eek:.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts