DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Legend
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm at my brother's house and he has HR15 with AT9 dish. He just bought the dish for future upgrade. I can't see the option in HR15 about the AT9 dish with elevation and tilt... info. Would you please check and see if you can get info for the AT9 dish for 77083 zip code? Thanks a bunch.

·
Éminence grise
8,473 Posts
cuibap said:
I'm at my brother's house and he has HR15 with AT9 dish. He just bought the dish for future upgrade. I can't see the option in HR15 about the AT9 dish with elevation and tilt... info. Would you please check and see if you can get info for the AT9 dish for 77083 zip code? Thanks a bunch.
Tilt = 81
Elevation = 55
Azimuth = 186

The azimuth setting is relative to magnetic north, not true north.

Directv should really have a page on their web site to provide this information!

·
Super Moderator
12,874 Posts
By the way, there isn't an HR15. There is an R15 (standard def dvr), and an HR20 (high def DVR). If you are using the R15, then it won't show the proper values for the AT9.

Carl

·
Legend
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bobnielsen said:
Tilt = 81
Elevation = 55
Azimuth = 186

The azimuth setting is relative to magnetic north, not true north.

Directv should really have a page on their web site to provide this information!
Thanks guys. You're correct, it's R15. I needed the info to correctly point the dish. The info from R15 is wrong for AT9 dish. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.