DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Mentor
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does an AT9 dish see all the current satellites and receive all the currently offered programming? It has been a while but I have mounted a satellite before so I am not a complete newbie but how hard is it to aim an AT9? If I understand this dish correctly I can run 4 tuners (not boxes) to it and it will handle all the switching, correct?

·
Hall Of Fame
7,058 Posts
Yes, but it is old, and many have been replaced due to the connection issues between the main LNB and the sidecar...I believe all the AT9's were 5LNB so it can receive all the channels available between 99-101-103, 110, and 119. It just can't receive the international channels on 72.5...

·
Super Moderator
42,754 Posts
CCarncross said:
Yes, but it is old, and many have been replaced due to the connection issues between the main LNB and the sidecar...I believe all the AT9's were 5LNB so it can receive all the channels available between 99-101-103, 110, and 119. It just can't receive the international channels on 72.5...
Close, but aren't those from the 95 SAT?

·
Éminence grise
8,473 Posts
If you run into a connection problem with the sidecar, the AT-9 will still see 99, 101 and 103. Without 119, there will be some problems with the guide unless you have a SWM, which always gets guide information from 101.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.