DBSTalk Forum banner
2721 - 2740 of 2779 Posts

· Registered
150 Posts
Perhaps I should have stated, "Are the channels on the streaming list, in HD?" I just realized there is NO NFL network, currently.

· Mentor
589 Posts
Perhaps I should have stated, "Are the channels on the streaming list, in HD?" I just realized there is NO NFL network, currently.
Yes, everything streams in HD. No, no NFL Network currently available on DIRECTV STREAM. If it's a must-have channel, it is available on YouTube TV, Hulu, fuboTV, or Sling.

Reactions: crkeehn

· Registered
150 Posts
Okay with all channels being HD or 1080p or i. I must have looked at the wrong channel list with NFL not listed. With all the HD channels, is transmission in 5.1 or Dolby Digital sound.

· Registered
12,607 Posts
Okay with all channels being HD or 1080p or i. I must have looked at the wrong channel list with NFL not listed. With all the HD channels, is transmission in 5.1 or Dolby Digital sound.
Audio support just depends on the channel and the show. Some are DD5.1. Some are DD2.0 stereo.

· Mentor
52 Posts
is it possible to purchase the DTV stream boxes after the free trial or if i need to add a tv in the future? i wanted to do the trial to see if i like it, and if i do keep it i definitely want to use the boxes. i havent seen anywhere on the website where you can buy them other than when you sign up for the service. what about the att stores? do they carry them?

· Registered
12,607 Posts
is it possible to purchase the DTV stream boxes after the free trial or if i need to add a tv in the future? i wanted to do the trial to see if i like it, and if i do keep it i definitely want to use the boxes. i havent seen anywhere on the website where you can buy them other than when you sign up for the service. what about the att stores? do they carry them?
AT&T Stores do not carry DirecTV Stream boxes. But you can easily order them whenever you want via your DirecTV Stream account. They currently have refurbished boxes selling for $50.

2721 - 2740 of 2779 Posts