DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Mentor
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive notcied it on hd locals mostly ..rewind then I get audio dropouts..very frequent...turn the unit off then on and the problem disapears..

Anyone have similar?

·
Cool Member
24 Posts
I've been noticing this a lot lately also, particularly (but not limited to) Fox. Last night was especially bad on "Standoff" but also noticable on "House," though to a much lesser extent.

·
Godfather
573 Posts
timvan said:
Ive notcied it on hd locals mostly ..rewind then I get audio dropouts..very frequent...turn the unit off then on and the problem disapears..

Anyone have similar?
I can almost repeat this without fail. If I backup/rewind a live broadcast into the buffer then go back to live I will invariably get a couple of audio dropouts for a minute or two. Previously I would switch to another channel then back and audio would be fine. Recently I've just waited and after about 2 minutes the dropouts stop. This happens almost every time I backup but at least most of the time it does stop on it's own but if not a channel change always corrects it. I never (almost) have this happen when pausing or rewinding a recorded program.
John

·
9 Posts
I just got HD20 and a big dish (5lnb) last Sunday.

Yea, those two channels have been sitting in the corner with dunce hat on each channels for the last 3 days! :mad: Both channels screw up the audio and closed caption (TV version not the HD20). So I had to switch to a SD channel to view the show/game.

Any idea why it happening?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.