DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Legend
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting audio dropouts every 1-2 minutes on every HD channel, inlcuding locals. I know some have reported this on ToonHD recently. I did a hard reset yesterday because of the lockups and did another hard reset today to try and correct these dropouts. Please tell me I'm not the only one!

· Godfather
663 Posts
Kenkong586 said:
I'm getting audio dropouts every 1-2 minutes on every HD channel, inlcuding locals. I know some have reported this on ToonHD recently. I did a hard reset yesterday because of the lockups and did another hard reset today to try and correct these dropouts. Please tell me I'm not the only one!
I have noticed a dropout every 1-2 minutes on every HD channel also. They are very short in duration and my wife did not even notice them until I pointed them out to her. Now they are driving her nuts too.

No dropouts on my HR10-250 HD channels or recordings.

· Legend
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm still having this issue. No other's to confirm this ongoing problem?

· AllStar
85 Posts
I had a similar problem for as long as I've had the Hr-20. I switched from HDMI to component. That fixed it with no drop-off in Pic. quality.

Kenkong586 said:

· Legend
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jkirk said:
I had a similar problem for as long as I've had the Hr-20. I switched from HDMI to component. That fixed it with no drop-off in Pic. quality.
Audio is via Toslink, not HDMI

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.