DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if anyone experiences issues with audio not syncing with the video (occasionally). I know sometimes this is from the feed and not due to the provider, but I've noticed uverse having this prob at my sisters house and dont want to commit to a contract with hopper if this is a know prob.
Thank you.

· AllStar
101 Posts
"viperentrap" said:
Just curious if anyone experiences issues with audio not syncing with the video (occasionally). I know sometimes this is from the feed and not due to the provider, but I've noticed uverse having this prob at my sisters house and dont want to commit to a contract with hopper if this is a know prob.
Thank you.
Occasionally I have audio sync issues but for me it always seems to be associated with one local channel. Otherwise no issues with other channels. To be honest I haven't had the issue with the local channel lately,

· Hall Of Fame
6,087 Posts
A friend of mine got his Hopper/Joey install a few weeks ago and says that the one major irritant is that on many of his recordings the audio is out of sync with the video. I had him try a 'skip back' to see if that would fix it, but he says it doesn't.

Is there something else I could have him try??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.