DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Cool Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone might want to check their next bill.

I was billed the 41.50 last month as the initial payment of the 6 payment plan. I was suprised to see a 0.00 charge on my account for the 2nd billing cycle this month.

The CSR said they had a billing error and the computers have skipped billing ST subs this month thus ST = 0.00 for current bill (Statement date 8/2/08).

Can anyone else confirm this?

· Icon
798 Posts
ElectronJunky said:
Everyone might want to check their next bill.

I was billed the 41.50 last month as the initial payment of the 6 payment plan. I was suprised to see a 0.00 charge on my account for the 2nd billing cycle this month.

The CSR said they had a billing error and the computers have skipped billing ST subs this month thus ST = 0.00 for current bill (Statement date 8/2/08).

Can anyone else confirm this?
yes this has been reported numerous times and there are several threads about it :grin:

· Hall Of Fame
3,041 Posts
dtrell said:
he posted the same post in another thread.
It's a hiccup for a few thousand customers. They are rectifying it now and you will see it back on next month. Just means your 6th payment will be in January now, instead of December as one month as skipped for some customers due to a billing glitch.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.