DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Cool Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am searching for the auto record program code based on criteria. I use to know how to type cchannel 2 692 Lakers basketball

It would constantly search for Lakers on channels 2 - 692 and auto record.

I had it setup a few years ago but upgraded to a genie and have lost the code. I found it here years ago.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
25,275 Posts
For full details follow the link in my signitur and you'll get a full PDF on almost everything that can be done

But.

You want to make three arsls IMHO. They'd be....

AALL LAKERS EVENTS CCHANS 691 & Sports & Basketball

AALL LAKERS EVENTS CCHANS 7 & Sports & Basketball

AALL LAKERS EVENTS CCHANS 202 250 & Sports & Basketball

·
Cool Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. The .pdfs were the files I was looking for. This keeps me from forgetting to record the games even when they switch to TNT, ESPN or ABC.

·
Premium Member
25,275 Posts
Thanks. The .pdfs were the files I was looking for. This keeps me from forgetting to record the games even when they switch to TNT, ESPN or ABC.

Hence the ones I noted. (I also wrote those PDFs.) It's what I use. I never allow it to record like you had set though with one giant arsl. I've had three games that I would have missed due to bad guide data and the unit try to record on a Cinema channel (long explanation as to what happened). Granted that was on a second machine and happened over the course of five years, but... I'm crazy with my Lakers games.. ;)

·
Cool Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For full details follow the link in my signitur and you'll get a full PDF on almost everything that can be done

But.

You want to make three arsls IMHO. They'd be....

AALL LAKERS EVENTS CCHANS 691 & Sports & Basketball

AALL LAKERS EVENTS CCHANS 7 & Sports & Basketball

AALL LAKERS EVENTS CCHANS 202 250 & Sports & Basketball

Thanks-- I will have to change the code. I don't want to miss the games.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using DBSTalk mobile app

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.