DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· AllStar
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if i do an autorecord say be an actor (ie robin williams) and he is a pay per view movie will it autorecord ? i would want it so it would NOT, as i do not want to incur the $ expense of PPV

pls help - thx!
:confused:

· Icon
828 Posts
I believe the only way you can get a ppv is to order a specific showing of a movie/event either by remote, internet or phone.
I would be confident in saying that you would never get a ppv based on an autorecord.

· Cutting Edge: ECHELON '08
4,107 Posts
deecee98 said:
if i do an autorecord say be an actor (ie robin williams) and he is a pay per view movie will it autorecord ? i would want it so it would NOT, as i do not want to incur the $ expense of PPV

pls help - thx!
:confused:
I have a Robin Williams search as well. Im particular, I would like to see any of his 4 hours on the Actors Studio again and almost any of his movies.

Autorecords are so broken right now, it is better to do the Search manually once very two weeks and the record just certain programs yourself. It will try to record a channel you don't get and record 2 hours of a black screen telling you to call and subscribe. It will list out every Mork episode instead of putting them in folders.

Please click the Wishlist Survey below and voice your opinion on:

Option to put search results in folders by program title

"Display only the channels that are in your current subscription package" p. 33

Allow Autorecord after a Search by Title as described in the manual on pp. 20 & 31

Apply Current/Favorite Channels as a filter to Search for "just what you want to watch" p. 31

and many more.

- Craig

· AllStar
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
rsblaski said:
I believe the only way you can get a ppv is to order a specific showing of a movie/event either by remote, internet or phone.
I would be confident in saying that you would never get a ppv based on an autorecord.
thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.