DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Icon
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some background..I have autorecord on channel 681(Altitude Sports/Denver) for all Avalanche games. So far this season it has not missed one game. Now the NBA season starts and Altitude has a second channel(682-1HD)due to the Nuggets playing and some Avalanche games are moved to this channel. I set up autorecord for that channel. When I checked for tonights game, nothing was being recorded. In the future on the to do list it has the pregame and postgame shows set to record, but some games are not listed to record, while others are being recorded on the CenterIce channels. Any body have ideas on this? :confused::confused:

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
A Boolean search with corresponding autorecord will do what you want:

AALL AVALANCHE EVENTS CCHAN 681 682-1 & High-Def

If you want to make sure you also get games on NBC and Versus, add another Boolean search and autorecord as follows:

AALL AVALANCHE EVENTS CCHAN 9 605 & High-Def

·
Icon
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Smuuth said:

If you want to make sure you also get games on NBC and Versus, add another Boolean search and autorecord as follows:

AALL AVALANCHE EVENTS CCHAN 9 605 & High-Def
Thanks, however this is what I already had:
AALL AVALANCHE CCHAN 681 & Live
and
AALL AVALANCHE CCHAN 682-1 & Live

As I stated in OP all the AVS games recorded just fine on 681, but since some are now on 682 there seems to be a problem.
I will try your idea though.

·
Icon
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Smuuth said:

Also...Just learned my HR21 search function does not take that many characters.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.