DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
6,968 Posts
I looked under my couch and I didn't find any. But I did find a few quarters and a sock I was missing :D

Seriously I dont have an answer for you, many folks make thier own, while others grab them from somewhere else.

Can anyone give a good site to grab avatars from?

·
God Bless America!
2,538 Posts
I have a question - are multi-image GIF89a sequences ("Animated" GIFs) allowed or not? I see the post that says NO ANIMATED GIFS, but then I also see people like Bowling (Kevin) who have them and you guys don't seem to care. So what's the story?

·
Banned
6,968 Posts
Most Animated gifs do fit in our space requirement, remember most of our users are still on dialup.

Also we have found that some Animated gifs show up as black boxes instead of an actual picture, there is no rhyme or reason for this. So instead of trying to support people on thse issues we have decided that Animated gifs are not officialy supported.

That being said anyone is welcome to "try" uploading one but we can't tell you if they will display correctly or not. AD e won't try supporting you if they dont.

G

·
so when you do finally pick an avatar how do you load it , and place it in the space next to your name.
splain that to me

·
Icon/Supporter
873 Posts
I'm on a dial-up and I'm not having any trouble loading any of the animated GIF avatars. Some of the animated ones I see on here are really neat.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.