DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
910 Posts
I am still providing feedback and technical assistance with our equipment to the participants on this site. If I don't have the answer, I have the resources to find the answer. If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know. Thanks.

John H Jackson said:
I can't really imagine why a problem like this would be a function of which channel had been recorded (and it is absolutely not my experience that it's different from channel to channel).

When I showed up here awhile back, it seemed like there were some Dish techies aboard that participated in the discussion and presumably could help facilitate problem resolution. What happened? Did they all crawl under a rock? Is Dish collapsing under a mountain of unresolved probems and unrelaible system changes?

Seems like it the absence of said techies, the main purpose served by this forum is to scratch our collective heads and wonder why features that should function consistently and predictably don't.

Am I missing something here?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.