Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Icon
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Afternoon,

This only seems to appear on Sunday and early Monday, but when I go into the guide, menu, or active features the background will be missing or incorrect. Seems to center around Sunday Ticket but I wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this issue.

·
Legend
216 Posts
packfan909 said:
Good Afternoon,

This only seems to appear on Sunday and early Monday, but when I go into the guide, menu, or active features the background will be missing or incorrect. Seems to center around Sunday Ticket but I wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this issue.
Yes, I saw that one as well. Didnt seem to be hurting anything so I didn't do a red button reset to fix it until the next software update.

·
Icon
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ouijal said:
Yes, I saw that one as well. Didnt seem to be hurting anything so I didn't do a red button reset to fix it until the next software update.
I never seem to need to do a red button reset for this issue. Always seems to clear up by Monday morning. And as you said, this is more cosmetic than function. But I never saw messages regarding it. Still is a bug and should be reported. I avoided the software release thread as this has happened through out the last 3-4 firmware updates.

·
Registered
5,957 Posts
packfan909 said:
I never seem to need to do a red button reset for this issue. Always seems to clear up by Monday morning. And as you said, this is more cosmetic than function. But I never saw messages regarding it. Still is a bug and should be reported. I avoided the software release thread as this has happened through out the last 3-4 firmware updates.
I've seen the menu choices on the left side not appear (Weather, Channel Mix, etc), but it's always cleared up itself later. In the mean time I just directly tune to 102 or 104 and everything worked right from that starting point.

I've never had to do a red button reset in the 5 weeks I've had this baby. (No MPEG-4/HD-Locals here, ...if I were a betting man, I'd think I would have used my red button reset on many occasions.)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.