DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The local CBS channel has been supplying audio that, for a lack of a better way to describe it, gurgles. It happens almost always on CBS, but I don't hear it on any other channels. Anyone else having this experience? It will happen on HD or SD programs.
Lets see if I can further describe the problem; about every other spoken word will sound like it's underwater....not actually the entire word, but the first part. Not enough to make the word unintelligible, though, but quite annoying. It seems much harder to distinguish the problem listening to the sound track, but I can sometimes pick out that it's effected as well.

·
5 Posts
I've noticed some audio stutter on channel 3, NBC, over the last few days. It was annoying, but seems to have gone away. My 622 turned itself off and rebooted yesterday. That may have cured the problem. I've had the 622 since June and this is the first time it has done that. Called Dish. They say there are known audio issues and pause control issues on some 622s. They expect to correct them with the next software update. No update time was given.

·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that....wonder what "pause control issues" means. Also kindof wierd that they say, "some 622's". Hopefully they will correct it soon.

jjb45 said:
I've noticed some audio stutter on channel 3, NBC, over the last few days. It was annoying, but seems to have gone away. My 622 turned itself off and rebooted yesterday. That may have cured the problem. I've had the 622 since June and this is the first time it has done that. Called Dish. They say there are known audio issues and pause control issues on some 622s. They expect to correct them with the next software update. No update time was given.

·
5 Posts
Releasing the pause will return to the live program on some 622s. It should begin at the point it was paused. The work-around is to back up on the timeline before hitting play.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.