DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Banned
5,343 Posts
MysteryMan said:
Wonders why the OP doesn't want to go through DirecTV to get his BBCs?
Hey I got in trouble for doubting a members credibility, I got a point against me and a post removed.

Becareful with your accusations

· Premium Member
11,539 Posts
damondlt said:
Hey I got in trouble for doubting a members credibility, I got a point against me and a post removed.

Becareful with your accusations
I posted a question, not a accusation. Doesn't make sense to want to purchase something that DirecTV will provide free of charge.

· Premium Member
11,539 Posts
drn said:
fairly obvious when you search how many people never received BBCs when ordered....
While not doubting your statement did you call back and follow up as to why the BBCs you requested were not sent to you? Replacement of faulty or omitted equipment comes with the service you're paying for.

· Hall Of Fame
7,054 Posts
drn said:
fairly obvious when you search how many people never received BBCs when ordered....
Call Directv, they ship them fast...and there have been thousands of people that get them just fine. Here and everywhere else on the internet, you'll just see the posts of the people that didnt get them.

· Icon
925 Posts
MysteryMan said:
While not doubting your statement did you call back and follow up as to why the BBCs you requested were not sent to you? Replacement of faulty or omitted equipment comes with the service you're paying for.
Are the BBCs sent out by DirecTV shipped to the service address on file? I can make a short leap to the reason if the answer to my question is yes.

· Genius.
19,830 Posts
adkinsjm said:
Are the BBCs sent out by DirecTV shipped to the service address on file? .
yes

· Super Moderator
13,787 Posts
Let's not make more out of this than there is. The OP asked a question and there are more posts questioning why the question is being asked than there are actually answering the question.

If you don’t like the OP’s posted reason then it’s time to move on to another thread.

Mike

· Hall Of Fame
7,184 Posts
MysteryMan said:
peds48 is correct. The BBCs will be shipped to the service address on file.
DirecTV occasionally does ship to the billing address if you call and ask them to. I have had this done several times with the account at our cabin property (which has it's own account #). For the most part, this is determined on a case by case basis. You won't know if they are willing to unless you call..

· Godfather
671 Posts
You can have them ship to any address you prefer. Ive had them ship me something on the other side of the country while on business. You just have to explain the situation, especially if possible theft is involved with a package sitting by the front door(a buddy of mine had a recovery kit stolen off his front porch, nothing but air in it).

· Hall Of Fame
7,184 Posts
goinsleeper said:
You can have them ship to any address you prefer. Ive had them ship me something on the other side of the country while on business. You just have to explain the situation, especially if possible theft is involved with a package sitting by the front door(a buddy of mine had a recovery kit stolen off his front porch, nothing but air in it).
Exactly!

I know several people who own cabins (with full DirecTV accounts - separate account #, etc) and have stuff shipped from DirecTV to their primary home and office all the time.

· The Shadow Knows!
36,634 Posts
If by chance you happen to see a DIRECTV van near you, the tech will probably hand you some.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.