DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Mentor
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sister is moving to a new townhouse early next month. She is a long-time cable subscriber (Cablevision) and is thinking about satellitle because there is a Dishnetwork dish attached to the townhouse's deck railing.

Sister knows I have Directv and am a happy sub. Says she wants to 'try' Dish. I'm trying to convince her to go with D*, so I am looking for any info on the best deal that a new subscriber defecting from cable can get.

I've been to the D* homepage -- I don't think she's interest in Sunday Ticket.

Any deals out there?

TIA,
SteveK

· Hall Of Fame
4,481 Posts
SteveK2 said:
My sister is moving to a new townhouse early next month. She is a long-time cable subscriber (Cablevision) and is thinking about satellitle because there is a Dishnetwork dish attached to the townhouse's deck railing.

Sister knows I have Directv and am a happy sub. Says she wants to 'try' Dish. I'm trying to convince her to go with D*, so I am looking for any info on the best deal that a new subscriber defecting from cable can get.

I've been to the D* homepage -- I don't think she's interest in Sunday Ticket.

Any deals out there?

TIA,
SteveK
the NFL sunday ticket does get you 4 months of the biggest and best directv package free, or you can choose a different base package and get 8$ off for 4 months.

who is her phone co? VZN has an offer of $8 off for a year

there is also Sign on a friend referral

· Legend
124 Posts
houskamp said:
Now how do I get that deal? :grin: :lol:
Have a horrific accident which makes you incapable of leaving the home, have your local news do a Human Interest Piece on you, and watch the charity roll in.

Or there is always the option of abusing the Retention system. Whichever sounds easier.:lol:

· Registered
8,671 Posts
MrMojoJojo said:
Have a horrific accident which makes you incapable of leaving the home, have your local news do a Human Interest Piece on you, and watch the charity roll in.

Or there is always the option of abusing the Retention system. Whichever sounds easier.:lol:
Or move back in with your parents :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SV :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.