DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Cool Member
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just signed up for Directv (was fed up with TWC and that new Navigator software)...

My biggest concern is getting a shoddy installer through Directv... It turns out, that one of their preferred installers shut down, so I have to book the installation directly. They gave me two names/numbers: Bluegrass (DirecTech) and Skylink... I have no idea if these companies are any good.

I prefer to have a recommendation for an installer from a satisfied customer. Any recommendations?

·
Godfather
283 Posts
bnewsom said:
I just signed up for Directv (was fed up with TWC and that new Navigator software)...

My biggest concern is getting a shoddy installer through Directv... It turns out, that one of their preferred installers shut down, so I have to book the installation directly. They gave me two names/numbers: Bluegrass (DirecTech) and Skylink... I have no idea if these companies are any good.

I prefer to have a recommendation for an installer from a satisfied customer. Any recommendations?
Bluegrass has done great for me for the most part. They hocked me off bad once...it was a scheduling issue, but the rest of the times have been fine.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.