DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new here but have been a Dish subcriber for 10 years. I have been happy with my 622 for 6 years but it started rebooting frequently and has died:mad: What would be the best replacement for the 622?

· Hall Of Fame
5,581 Posts
rosterha said:
I'm new here but have been a Dish subcriber for 10 years. I have been happy with my 622 for 6 years but it started rebooting frequently and has died:mad: What would be the best replacement for the 622?
Unless you are looking for a feature that your 622 dosen't have the $6 service plan will get you a replacement.:):):)

· Retired Member
3,585 Posts
The VIP 722 is very similar to a 622. Most of the functions are the same and you can avoid the frustrations of learning the functions of a new reciever.

And, the 722 has more disk space. :)

· Super Moderator
54,219 Posts
The adds focus on new customer deals, but the Hoppers are certainly available to existing customers.

· Hall Of Fame
5,581 Posts
rosterha said:
I don't have the $6 service plan, what is the typical charge for a replacemnt 722?
You can call DISH and add the service plan at any time. A 722 in your case would be an upgrade contact Raymond with your account information. My guess would be free with a 2 yr commitment.:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.