DBSTalk Forum banner

Which versions of Windows were the best of all-time?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Legend
1,222 Posts
"JcT21" said:
i used windows xp for years and loved it. i also liked vista. i guess im one of the few that didnt have any problems with it at all. it was very stable and fast on my system. i used windows vista business edition since its launch and use it today on another computer. i have windows 7 professional on my main computer and it is flawless and my favorite so far.

i have also used the windows 8 preview and dont care too much for it. unless you got a touch screen i see no point in using it. i hope microsoft makes 2 versions of windows 8, one for touch screens and one for the average desktop pc. that metro UI is horrible.
"" said:
What did you not like about Windows 8?

Where did you download the preview?

·
Legend
1,222 Posts
"ghontz1" said:
98SE,XP and Windows 7 64 bit.I had limited or no problems at all.I love everything about win 7,it is the most stable of all of them.
I still prefer XP because it has a simpler interface. The less option spit me the better. I just sent my laptop out to have Windows 7 replaced with Windows XP.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.