DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Hall Of Fame
5,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Former President Bill Clinton met with NBC executives Wednesday in Los Angeles to discuss hosting his own talk show, according to several television sources.

Although the talks are only preliminary, one source said Clinton's interest was serious and said he was demanding a fee of $50 million a year and had aspirations "of becoming the next Oprah Winfrey."

Wants $50m a year to be "the Next Oprah Winfrey".
There is a difference. Oprah can pull people from all walks of life, I expect most conservatives would not watch at all.

Click Here For Full Story

·
Hall Of Fame
1,131 Posts
I guess that means that if we pay Bill $50M per year he is going to be come a black woman who loses and gains and loses and gains 50+ pounds... :D

·
Hall Of Fame
1,117 Posts
Good Lord almighty, I could only imagine some of that boy's topics. I really worry about NBC if they bring Bill Clinton. Clinton, you lost a lot with that affair, but you have SOME credibility left as a president. Don't through it ALL down the crapper.

·
Hall Of Fame
2,014 Posts
Even though he was an awful President (IMO, no flames please), he is still a President, which carries a dignity that he can still damage with a stupid stunt like this. His office is above being a shock show host.

·
Hall Of Fame
1,637 Posts
Topic #1: How to keep your zipper running smoothly with graphite in case you need a "quick zip".

·
Hall Of Fame
5,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I missed it this morning, Howard Stern was going to talk about Clinton and his talk show.

·
Administrator
17,324 Posts
You should have heard Rose Odonell (sp?) go off on her show about this. She said if Clinton does a talk show, she will become a republican and start campaigning for the Bush's. She also would want all of her money back that she donated.

I really don't know if she was kidding but it was really funny hearing her say that.

·
Hall Of Fame
21,331 Posts
His office is above being a shock show host.
I wonder if the same was said of the Office of Mayor of Cincinnati just after Springer left.

·
Charter Gold Club Member
22,056 Posts
Segment Ideas:

- How to get tough stains out of fabrics
- The infinite meanings of the word "is"
- "Ah feel your pain" - dealing with chronic pain
- Harlem nights, sweet delights
- How to keep your pets safe
- How to have a happy marriage
- Raising your teen in a fish bowl
- Time management - working more interns into your busy schedule