DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Arcane Movie Trivia King
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...they had a filmed skit where an old!!!!john belushi is visiting the graveyard filled with the remains of his snl associates....in the skit, he goes from grave to grave, rumenating about his fellow cast members(gilda radner died doing canadian tv, laren newman died in prison after killing her VJ husband, jane curtin wasted away in suburbia married to a stockbroker, dan ackroyd died in a high speed motorcycle crash, bill murry died of old age after growing his mustache back, and garret morris died of heroin overdose!!!)...then he thinks about how strange fate is that he outlived his castmates and figures the reason why was because he's a dancer-at this point, he starts dancing joyfully on their graves!!!!

i hace to applaud broadway entertainment and E! for not cutting this from the show, considering the real outcome of belushi's life...but you gotta wonder wha ackroyd and company think if they catch that bit of film...

·
Hall Of Fame
5,345 Posts
This film was a short subject award winner. I remember this from when it originally aired. It was done in a "sweedish film" style. I wish I would have seen it again. I haven't seen this since it was first broadcast.

See ya
Tony

1 - 2 of 2 Posts