DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Hall Of Fame
8,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else watch the first 2 episodes on TNT today? Interesting that its filmed in HD, but the rest of the series will be shown on TruTV in SD (todays shows were both in HD on TNT).

Learned a lot about how oil rigs work though.

·
Dry as a bone
12,566 Posts
Been watching this on tru for the last 2 weeks. Liking it so far. Didn't realize those guys made so much money (or that they're all alcoholics). The only thing I don't like is that we also watch Axe Men and Ice Road Truckers. The three shows are just too similar (same announcer, format, etc.). I wish they'd make the three shows a bit different.

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Weve been watching as well. Not getting the Ice Road/ Deadliest Catch vibe yet. Im sure that if this goes for a few more season that they'll all run pretty much the same. Still its good summertime tv. Wouldnt make it in our house during the fall.

·
Retired Member
3,588 Posts
Yep, we're watching, too. I wish we had Tru in HD, but airing it on TNT every once in a while helps me enjoy it better. It would be nice if TNT re-aired the whole series in HD.

·
Retired Member
3,588 Posts
sattec said:
the public is learning a producing well can be "brought in" in 6 months. :)
I've been concentrating on the characters and haven't really gleaned much practical knowledge about the industry. I'm sure that'll come in time. After all, before Axemen, I didn't know the difference between a Bullbucker and a Butt. :)

·
Registered
2,793 Posts

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
OK so maybe we should've skipped it this season,
seriously it's a bunch of f bombs and chest pounding.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.