DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Legend
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This problems seems to be getting worse! Doesn't matter if recording a HD or SD station. Today, only 4 out of 5 recordings were usable. Yesterday was no better.

I have had no luck trying to skip to the first tick, etc. as others have or have not been able.

Any ideas on when this will be fixed! It wasn't a problem for me, until the last software update.

·
Banned
1,199 Posts
thart said:
This problems seems to be getting worse! Doesn't matter if recording a HD or SD station. Today, only 4 out of 5 recordings were usable. Yesterday was no better.

I have had no luck trying to skip to the first tick, etc. as others have or have not been able.

Any ideas on when this will be fixed! It wasn't a problem for me, until the last software update.
Join the club. There already have been tons of posts on this issue, and Earl has gotten it too, though he was able to FF through it, I can't (and neither can many others). Not sure what it is, software or hardware, but Earl says it's the #1 priority on the "fix list." We'll see. There may be a download tonight overnight. But it's the one and only major issue I have had with the box. But it's a biggie in my view.

·
Legend
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tstarn said:
Join the club. There already have been tons of posts on this issue, and Earl has gotten it too, though he was able to FF through it, I can't (and neither can many others). Not sure what it is, software or hardware, but Earl says it's the #1 priority on the "fix list." We'll see. There may be a download tonight overnight. But it's the one and only major issue I have had with the box. But it's a biggie in my view.
Thanks for the reply! Yes it is huge! And my only major issue as well. I had seen the other post, but just wanted to make sure it was on the fix list.

Thanks again!

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
Actually it is on the "corrected" list now, with tonights new version.

See the thread at the top of the forum.

·
Legend
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Earl Bonovich said:
Actually it is on the "corrected" list now, with tonights new version.

See the thread at the top of the forum.
Awesome! Thanks for the reply Earl!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.