DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys

I have 2 Hr20's.

I had Boston Legal setup to record tonight on both and low and behold I cant play it on either one.

I have never seen this before and it's very upsetting. My Hr10 never did this :)

SO I called and they had me reset the boxes which then the Boston Legal show was gone completely from the list..

Any idea if they will fix this or is this something we have to live with ?

Very tough to come home from a long day and hope to watch your new shows and they are gone :(

Yuk

Thanks

· Registered
12,607 Posts
Did you take advantage of the early "Elvis" release of v0x115 software? You're describing a bug that most all of us have had, which will hopefully be improved in this latest release. Check out the "sticky" threads at the top of this forum.

· DBSTalk Club Member
463 Posts
Not sure if this is the same thing, but a few days ago both of my HR20s were not able to display anything except black on all channels with the exception of MPEG-4 locals. They are connected to different dishes, so that leaves nothing in common -- however that was the day that there were reports of a power outage at DirecTV's LA facility.

Tonight, one of them did it again. Had to reset it to get all the channels back. No new software on this one -- running 0x10b.

· Godfather
279 Posts
I've had the same bug for the past day, or so. I had to reset twice.

Now, an update is downloading as I type. Hope it's a fix.

· Lifetime Achiever
30,090 Posts
Guitar...

What download was coming down at 4:41?
Nothing should have been downloading...

What version does your system say you have?

8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Earl,

I tried to get the new software last night after this Boston Legal Dabacle and I got 0X10b, COuld not get 115.. Do you guys think 115 will actually stop the black recordings from happening ? I dont care about resetting the box once in a while with a hang but to come home to empty recordings is just sucky !!

:)

You forum rocks my friend
Thanks
CRaig

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.