DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Legend
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other day I turned on my HR20 and got a blank (black) screen on every channel. No errors reported and the guide seemed to work. I checked the most recent recording and it was black as well. I rebooted the unit (from the remote) and it came back and has been working fine since. Having said that, I haven't watched in the last couple of days. Is this a known problem?

·
ke6cdn
424 Posts
Like any "computer" resets are in order from time to time. My experience is that my HR20 requires slightly more than my Mac, which isn't all that many.

·
Hall Of Fame
2,019 Posts
Same thing happened to me today. It was the first time I've ever witnessed that. A RBR cleared it up.

·
Cool Member
23 Posts
wk2000 said:
First time ever for me, too
Happened to me last night and again today after the new download. It has happened to me twice. RBR worked. But now My remote keeps working after an hour or two. The arrows, Number and enter keys stop. You can open the guides & Menu but can't navigate? I know that's another post?!?!

Mike

·
ke6cdn
424 Posts
I would highly recommend an RBR after every firmware update. Makes life with HR20 that much easier. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.