DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Hall Of Fame
5,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Barry Bonds is "Mr. Potatoe-Head". He is the steroid taker that all the players have been talking about.

Barry is a totally different player than he was in years past. He is a monster, he never was like this before. Take a look at his stats- From 2000 on he has gone from .306 to .328 to .356 this year. The most obvious stat is his HRs. To go to 43 to 72 in one year is to unreal. And on top of that he's gotten older, to the end of his career. It is not normal for a player to do that.

This is wrong, this is immoral. This is bad for the game and history of baseball. He may say that a player needs great hand eye coordination to be a great player, but when your taking illegal drugs you become a monster and if he gets contact its either a single, double, triple or most likely a home run.

Other players that I think may be steroid takers are Sammy Sosa, Lance Berkman, Jason Giambi, Nomar Garciaparra and Jeff Bagwell. Trust me, there are more, those are just some that stand out.

I don't know, I just have this suspicion about him? anyone else agree?

·
Hall Of Fame
5,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.