DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Fromer Member
1,113 Posts
Bonds was always a thin guy so I don't know. He bulked up the past few years so I assume he may be on the juice. Bonds didn't hit these many HRs in the past.

I'll never forget the time where Bonds through that lolipop throw that let Bream score from 2nd and Atlanta won the series.

·
Fromer Member
1,113 Posts
Bonds was a cancer in the clubhouse. He use to wear different wristbands for different moods. If he had one set on then nobody was suppose to talk to him that day. What a bum! This guy was a complete flop in the post season. Bream scored from 2nd on him.

·
Fromer Member
1,113 Posts
So he sucks when it comes down to the clutch which separates good and greatness from chumps. You didn't see Joe Montana and Troy Aikman choke in the big games. Not only didn't he hit, he let Bream score from 2nd.

"I'd disagree with that statement. He was hitting over 25 hr consistently back then and that was a good total...."

I wasn't aware that he hit that many back then.

·
Fromer Member
1,113 Posts
"Rage has lots of opinions if baseball is boring. How do you know all of this stuff about baseball?"

I use to be a fan and one reason I got Dish is for the baseball games. I loved the ESPN Alt. feeds and the superstations.
I use to watch a lot of games. If there were was a kind of boring game on then I'd keep score for something to do. LOL! I don't even remember how to do it now, but I use to know a lot about the game. I use to know "the book" on how to play in the NL.

When the Bucs were doing good I'd watch over 90% of the TV games over a period of three years and use to go to a few games a year. I also liked to watch other games with other teams.

The Bucs started to suck then the strike happened. I tuned in a couple years later and found that I didn't know a lot of the players anymore so it was kind of boring. That, with exspansion and the big money that they make and not being worth it... I decided to hell with it and baseball is now boring.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.