DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
AllStar
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think they have fixed the choppiness of the MPEG4 CBS... it looked perfect today for the Pats game and the Colts game. Anyone else notice the difference? NBC tonight still looks like crap tho.

·
Mentor
49 Posts
asousa said:
I think they have fixed the choppiness of the MPEG4 CBS... it looked perfect today for the Pats game and the Colts game. Anyone else notice the difference? NBC tonight still looks like crap tho.
Yes, it looked very good. I still used the super fan HD channel but the MPEG4 channel looked good. ABC also looked good during the Cal/USC game. NESN - Bruins wasn't bad either. NBC still has major stuttering problems.

·
Godfather
336 Posts
It was never real choppy for me, but I did think that it was the best football that I have seen on CBS thus far. I am just talking about the picture not the performance by the Pat's that was just as amazing.

·
Legend
218 Posts
JohnMav said:
The Pats game on MPEG4 on CBS4 looked as good as the MPEG2 feed from NFL Sunday Ticket! Now all we need is NBC and NESN
NESN's Bruins game the other night looked great. No 8mm effect at all. I was even able to rewind and play back the game all the way from the beginning without a stutter or macroblock. I will be watching and recording tonight's B's game to see if it stays the same.

·
Banned
614 Posts
asousa said:
I agree.

·
Icon
545 Posts
YES!! I noticed both CBS & NESN problems fixed!!

NBC still looks like crap!

2 out of 3 isn't bad though, I give them some slack til it's fixed!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.