DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Mentor
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a brand new in the box, never been used HR10-250. I have Direct TV service now and was wondering how will I be able to get the latest downloads.....and how many are there? Since this unit that Im getting won't have the latest downloads...I want to make sure to get all of them. Second question...I have a connection to DTV thru my satellite...and I also have a phone line.....which one will I need to get the latest downloads and how will I know when ALL the downloads have been completed..either through the telephone line or Satellite connection??

thanks for any help:D

·
Mentor
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have heard about the problems....Im debating on getting the update installed.....as long as the my unit works the way it should...maybe I will wait until they perfect the 6.3a software update. thanks for you help

·
Mentor
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As of now...sounds like I wouldn't miss anything if I didn't get the 6.3 upgrade...but answer me this....how do i PREVENT my unit from AUTOMATICALLY updating on its own?? thanks

·
Mentor
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the input..my phone line will only be plugged in on initial set up....from then on...no phone line.....I will plug back in when they get the kinks worked out of the 6.3 upgrade.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.