DBSTalk Forum banner

What is the primary web browser that you use to read DBSTalk?

• Safari

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chrome

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • Firefox / Seamonkey

Votes: 20 20.4%
  • Opera

Votes: 42 42.9%
  • Internet Explorer 8 or 9

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Internet Explorer 6 or 7

Votes: 27 27.6%
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Geek til I die
9,821 Posts
dpeters11 said:
To paraphrase the "Most Interesting Man in the World". I don't often use a browser to read DBSTalk, but when I do, it's Chrome.
FF here. dpeters11, what do you use, if not a browser? There an App I missed hearing about?

·
Icon
1,023 Posts
I voted Safari only because it is the standard browser on my IPad. On our PC it's Firefox.

·
Icon
1,023 Posts
dstout said:
Dave,

DBSTalk has a mobile app.
.....and I do not like it. Just my opinon of course. :grin:

·
Registered
32,456 Posts
FHSPSU67 said:
I use IE9 on my desktop and ICS Browser + on my ASUS Prime.
Exactly the same here.

I do have Chrome installed on both the desktop and tablet, but use them only when certain websites "misbehave" in their renderings, which is rare.

·
Old Guys Rule!
5,053 Posts
dstout said:
Dave,

DBSTalk has a mobile app.
Firefox on my desktop computers unless a site demands IE.
I agree with 1953 -- I don't really care for the mobile app - I prefer using a browser on my mobile devices.-- either FF or the default browser.

·
Hall Of Fame
1,970 Posts
Chrome all the way for me! I use the mobile app on my Android Phone and Tablet although sometimes Chrome on the tablet too.

I like Chrome so much I just spent the better part of two days troubleshooting a conflict that was created with it and a new application our IT department pushed to my work laptop. It turned out to be the video drivers of all things but I couldn't stand the thought of switching my default browser from Chrome!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.